Welcome to the Jacksonville Women’s Small Biz! For just a low yearly fee, we’ll help your business grow! We are a dynamic and supportive community of professional and entrepreneurial women. Together we empower each other to achieve a success level greater we ever could alone. Our goal is to be a resource for success, to develop strong lasting relationships, educate, and to share our resources and tools. We provide you with the resources you need to achieve professional success.
This is what you get for only $35/year:
- Exposure to thousands of people, i.e. potential customers/clients, through Facebook, online/websites, newsletters, blogs, online magazines and other publications.
- Exclusive JWSB vendor event opportunities.
- Discounts to all of our events
- Inclusion of your business in our online Business Directory here on this website.
- Ability to post about your business on the Jacksonville Women’s Small Biz Facebook fan page up to twice a week, which we’ll then re-post for you for all to see.
- Membership to our exclusive private Facebook group page where you can develop professional relationships, talk among other business owners associated with the Jacksonville Women’s Small Biz and gain valuable business resources, give/get referrals, receive education on relevant topics, receive positive motivation, as well as info about vendor events.
- You will be able to write a blog posts all about YOUR business and/or about relevant topics, as an expert advisor, which will enhance the success of your business and the success of others. Blog posts will be distributed to all blog subscribers, to other Facebook groups, on our website, in newsletters and will also be posted on our public and closed group Facebook pages.
- You’ll receive exclusive invitations to our quarterly networking events.
Qualifications: You must be a woman who owns or co-owns a small business in the Jacksonville or surrounding area or the authorized representative of a company that benefits women. All memberships are subject to Admin approval
PLEASE NOTE that because there are so many Independent Consultants out there we limit the number of JWSB memberships from Independent Reps.
We also don’t accept businesses that are sexual in nature.
If you are a reps, please feel free join us a at all of our events, enjoy and use our public the Facebook page and subscribe to the blog at JaxWomenSmallBiz.com. You will still benefit from the connections you’ll make and the information you’ll receive from both pages.
To get started in joining this valuable group which will help grow your success and business:Apply Now